Sunday, July 31, 2016
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Saturday, July 9, 2016
woodgrain stamp set stamped on to crumb cake to create the crate, a doiley and a piece of DSP to tie it all together. Juliana x
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Sunday, June 19, 2016
Saturday, June 18, 2016
Friday, July 31, 2015
Pretty petals DS paper stack,
some lovely Mint Macaron lace trim,
Garden in Bloom stamp set,
Stamped outline Memento Ink
Watermelon Wonder, Old Olive, Mint Macaron
and Pacific Point .
I have made a short video just quickly showing how the Latch works
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
I love this DS paper and my stamp club by mail received these kits for July a quick and simple card ready for any occasion.
Simply click on images below to order any of these products from my online shop to make this card.
Sunday, July 26, 2015
Its very cute isn't it.!!!! My stamp by mail groups will be receiving this kit in the mail,
next month to make up at there leisure.
Buy the Supplies to make this project Now.
Click on any item to go to my online shop
Sunday, July 12, 2015
Garden in Bloom
All images ©1990-2015 Stampin ‘ Up!
Garden in Bloom
Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo ,
Old Olive, Hello Honey,
Memento Black Ink,
Bermuda Bay, Whisper White,
1. Stamp outline images onto white CS 15cm x 9cm with black Ink, Stamp
sentiment and extra flower and leaf onto an extra piece of white.
2. Restamp over outline using the matching solid Image and Inks as in Picture.
3. Take a piece on Melon Mambo 15cm x 2cm and tear across one side, adhere to
card base, adhere next layer
4. Mount sentiment onto Melon Mambo then adhere with Dimensionals,
5. Cut out remaining flower and leaf adhere using Dimensionals,
6. Embellish with Rhinestones.