Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Embrace Life Scrapbook page

HELLO I am still alive Just been so busy I don't know where the time goes. So0 Finally I'm back with a scrap page This photo of my lovely daughter was taken when she was 5 years old now she is almost 18 years old THE, TIME WHERE DOES IT GO???I have a few years of scrapping to catch up on hers albums. I used the stamp set embrace life One of my favorite sets.The main flowers are stamped on to water colour paper I'm really happy with how this turned out.
Have a great day. OH YES DO NT FORGET Not long now until the NEW 2009-2010 stampin up catalogue is released YEAH

3 comments:

Tasha Hickert said...

This is SO pretty. I absolutely love how you colored the large flowers. The whole page is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Juliana
How can one person be so creatively talented!!
Gorgeous layout using a beautiful photo of the nearly 18yo.
Hope life is treating you well.
Have a great day.
Kathryn

Jean McKenzie said...

A truly beautiful page Juliana!! I just love how you used those stamps. Just shows what stamps can do for a scrapping page!