Monday, January 11, 2010

MINI DESK TOP CALENDAR for Mel

Hi Everyone this is a little desk top calendar I made for Mel in Canberra its Like an easel card but my version Ive used DSP Kaleidoscope from the summer mini Which is really funny because

I hated it with a passion ugliest paper I had ever seen BUT once I started to use it I fell in love with it had to order more of it LOL. Ive used build a brad and some flower fusions old olive ribbon and some silver brads to embellish I down loaded the calender template from the Internet.

and there you have it a mini desk top calendar have a great dayXX

3 comments:

valita said...

just found your blog and i love all your punchart ...Valita

Alleena Burger said...

What a great use of the easel card!! I love this and the paper does look great on this creation.

Scrapin Mel said...

Thank you thank you thank you it is gorgeous, I received your lovely gift last week and will publish soon. Take care xoxox Mel