Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Girl Punch art

Hello, My Friend had a baby girl last week so I made a couple of baby cards how cute are they.
I cased the face of the baby from a card I saw on Stampin connect( a site for stampin up demonstrators only) and then just added bits and pieces to create the body the first baby has a nappy on the secound baby has a grow suit. I ran the white CS through the bit shot using the polka dot embossing folder ( THE BIG SHOT IS MY FAVORITE NEW TOY). Just a reminder about the great special Stampin up Have on until the end of July Join Stampin up For $259.00

This gives you your starter kit access to stampin connect (over 3 thousand stampin up samples)
I also hold regular swaps for my team members as well as get togethers, you will also have access to our teams forum Hosted by Simone. My Lovely upline and friend. Email me for more information


1 comment:

valita said...

i love these babies Juliana! so creative :)