Sunday, May 23, 2010

CONVENTION 2010 AWARDS

Hi Everyone well Im back from convention, I had the best time Convention was FANTASTIC.
AND YEH SIMONE WE ARE SO PROUD WOO HOO on saturday we have our awards dinner to recognise the achievements of demonstrators over the past year and drum roll
Simone my upline was AWARDED: RECRUITING award , SALES award, INCENTIVE TRIP ACHIEVER, DEMONSTRATOR of THE YEAR (16th place) and LEADERSHIP award (2nd place)
Out of all the Demonstrators in AUSTRALIA WOO HOO the team did so well over all and I will be letting you know all about it very soon plus I will be putting lots of photos up ,but I just what to thank Simone for the hours of work time and great effort that she puts in to our team Simone really deserves each and everyone of these awards CONGRATULATIONS for all your hard work your patience and your friendship we all love you YEH XXXXX

No comments: