Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CONVENTION 2010


Hi well convention this year is in Sydney I cant wait Im heading off tomorrow and flying to Sydney on Thursday morning (not crazy about the flying) It will be fantastic to catch up with everyone especially the lovely ladies I spent last convention with, cant wait to see my friend Melissa whom I have meet simply because of Stampin up. OUR group A BIG WAVE TO TRACEY MAUREEN MAREE MELISSA AND MY FANTASTIC UPLINE SIMONE are staying at the same place so how much fun are we going to have. The pics above are some of the things I have made for our group which we will be swapping on Thursday night.

2 comments:

Scrapin Mel said...

These are gorgeous Juliana and can't wait to catch tooo....Mel

valita said...

these are great Juliana i enjoyed looking at all your convention pics :)